It’s patio weather here in San Antonio and what better way to enjoy the warmer temperatures than with an ice cold beverage. The nation’s largest beer week — American Craft Beer Week 2023 — is happening here in the Alamo City through Sunday, May 21. This week calls on all beer lovers to support small and independent U.S. breweries.
Here is a list of 13 different breweries, tap rooms, and brewpubs in San Antonio to support.
- Alamo Beer, 415 Burnet St.
- Black Laboratory Brewing, 1602 E. Houston St.
- Busted Sandal Brewing Company, 7114 Oaklawn Dr.
- Cactus Land Brewing Company, 368 County Road 325
- Dos Sirenos Brewing, 231 E. Cevallos
- Freetail Brewing Co., Multiple locations
- Gathered Brewing, 210 E. Aviation Boulevard
- Künstler Brewing, 302 E. Lachapelle
- Longtab Brewing Company LLC, 4700 Timco W.
- Mad Pecker Brewing, 4700 Timco W.
- Man Overboard Brewing Co., 1203 Camden St.
- Second Pitch Beer Company, 11935 Starcrest Dr.
- Weathered Souls Brewing Company LLC, 606 Embassy Oaks