Did you know there are over 20 craft breweries in the Alamo City? We’re adding another one to your list to try out.
San Antonio’s newest downtown brewery, Idle Beer Hall & Brewery is now open. Located inside the Cavender Cadillac sister building at 414 Brooklyn Ave., the 15,000-sqft indoor-outdoor brewery features:
- Two full bars
- Communal areas
- Two Skee-ball machines and pool tables
- A dog-friendly patio
- 10-barrel craft brewery
Ready to celebrate? Bring your family + friends to the brewery’s Grand Opening Party. Come enjoy the celebration running from noon to midnight, including:
- Pumpkin painting (bring your own pumpkin + tools will be provided)
- Tacos (starting at noon until sold out) and burgers (starting at 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.) from the Make Ready Market
- Artisan vendors from The Texas Market
- Root beer floats from Slow Boogie’s beginning at 6 p.m.
Pro tip: Under 21 allowed until 7 p.m.