Get ready for some un-bowl-lieveable news.
Starting today, you can order a new menu item at Smoothie King. The Dallas-based company officially debuted a new line of products — Smoothie Bowls — exclusively in San Antonio.
🥣 Açai options
- PB Swizzle | Granola, sliced banana, diced strawberries, whole blueberries, and peanut butter drizzle
- Berry Goji Getaway | Diced mango, diced strawberries, shredded coconut, dried goji berries, and honey drizzle
- Go-Go Goji Crunch | Granola, diced strawberries, whole blueberries, dried goji berries, and honey drizzle
🥣 Pitaya options
- Bee Berry Sting | Granola, diced strawberries, diced mango, whole blueberries, and honey drizzle
- Hive Five | Sliced banana, diced mango, shredded coconut, dried goji berries, and honey drizzle
- Purple Delight | Granola, sliced banana, whole blueberries, dried goji berries, and peanut butter drizzle
🥣 Why SATX?
Smoothie King Vice President of Brand Marketing Shannon Gewinner shared a few reasons why San Antonio is an ideal market for the new menu item launch.
- Large college student population: With 120,000+ students, many residents are seeking healthy and satisfying dining options.
- Foodie culture: Us San Antonians make up a vibrant and diverse community that enjoys trying new culinary experiences.
- Mild Climate: Cool and refreshing dining options offer year-round appeal.
- Large presence: Smoothie King has a total of 16 locations across the city and surrounding areas.
Smoothie King is offering all smoothie bowls at a promotional price of $7.99 ($2 less than regular price) for a limited time.