It’s no surprise that in a state where “everything is bigger” you can buy a home with its own private water park.
That’s right — Today, we’re talking about one of the most stunning listings we’ve seen around SATX. Welcome to Tony Parker’s Anaqua Springs Ranch mansion in Borne.
About the listing 🏡
Here are the basics you need to know about 9 Rue Parker.
- 10 bedrooms
- Eight full baths
- Four partial baths
- Lot Size: 53 acres
- Listing price: $19.5 million
Not your average home 🏡
Luxury doesn’t even begin to describe the feeling as you pass through the double gates of the residence complete with its own guardhouse. Here are the most interesting aspects of the property:
- Upon stepping inside, you’re greeted with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing natural lighting to flood the interior.
- Sip back and relax knowing that you can store up to 1,500 bottles in a temperature-controlled wine room — we’re getting major GOT vibes.
- If the chef’s kitchen with professional-grade stainless appliances ins’t enough to impress, the vaulted ceilings may give you that wow factor.
- Live like royalty and enjoy your own spa-like bathroom that connects to the master bedroom.
The grounds 🏡
Okay, but what else other than the house? We’re glad you asked. The property is also complete with:
- Tennis court
- Sand volleyball court
- Herb garden
- Fruit orchard
- Tortoise enclosure
- 5,922-sqft gym
Plus, one of the largest private water parks ever featuring lazy rivers, grottos, diving platforms, and much more.
Heroes not included 🦸♀️
We also spotted some familiar characters in the listing’s video tour. We’re talking about the over 40 life-size figures from comic book + fantasy fiction sagas like Star Wars, Harry Potter, and The Avengers.
If a $20 million home isn’t in your near future, you can still check out Tony Parker’s Heroes and Villains exhibit at the San Antonio Museum of Art until Sun., Sept. 4.
Have a listing you’d like to feature? Use the button below to share it with us.