There is always something going on in the Alamo City. Whether you have friends visiting from out of town — or you’re a San Antonian who has ran out of places to explore — here are 21 local gems and things to do in the 210.
Eat and drink
- Shop the unique snacks + drinks at Jefferson’s Bodega.
- Grab a That’s So Fetch drink with your dog at Texas Dog Co.
- Sip an iced horchata latte and take a selfie at Early Bird Coffee.
- Enjoy a drink and the Bavarian pretzel charcuterie board at the Veteran-owned, Longtab Brewing Company.
- Eat a plate of bistec street tacos at Taquitos on West Ave.
- Attend a free movie screening around town.
- Cool off with a mangonada from Aloha Shaved Ice.
- Hang out with Timothy the Hippo at the San Antonio Zoo.
- Visit the new Ralston Family Collections Center at The Alamo.
- Spend a weekend morning at the Historic Pearl’s Farmers Market.
For the adults
- Listen to live music + learn how to two-step at Thirsty Horse.
- Grab a drink at a rooftop bar in downtown San Antonio.
- Sing the night away at Dad’s Karoke.
- Get a resort pass to enjoy a luxurious pool day at one of our local hotels.
- Order a thick boy pancake and a mimosa at Box Street All Day.
San Antonio staples
- Take a tour of the San Antonio Missions Historical Park on the city’s South Side.
- Check out the Korean monument at Gilbert Denman Estate Park.
- Attend Locals Day at the San Antonio Museum of Art on Tuesdays.
- Enjoy $2 Tuesdays with the San Antonio Missions Baseball team at Nelson Wolfe Stadium.
- Catch a Spurs game during the season.
- Take a ride with Go Rio Cruises on the San Antonio River.
Do you have a local activity you like to do? Let us know.