We’re coming up on our one-year anniversary (Tues., Oct. 25), but we’ve still got an unresolved debate that needs your help answering: How do you pronounce SATXtoday?
We’ve heard it all. “Say-tex” today, “S-A-T-X” today, and most recently “sat-ex” today.
Here are some internal opinions on the matter, in case you were curious.
- City Editors Iván and Amy both agree that it should be pronounced S-A-T-X.
- Multi-City Editor Dayten is a staunch say-tex supporter, stating “if it looks remotely pronounceable, you know I’m gonna give it a try.”
- Sales Executive Carolyn is willing to give either a chance, but knows deep down it should be pronounced S-A-T-X.
- Intern Saryvette supports using each letter to pronounce S-A-T-X today.
- Managing Editor Josh once chose to remain neutral by using “San Antonio,” but recently announced his position as a say-tex supporter.
As you can imagine, things have gotten heated over here at SATXtoday. Let us know who you agree with by casting your vote in this survey.
Psst — Want to know what “SATX” really stands for? Check out what each letter means, here.