The Alamo City is looking very busy with SATX’s Pride, Juneteenth + Father’s Day all landing this weekend.
Here’s a look at some of our favorite events happening over the next three days.
🌈 Pride in SA
- Night Out At The Zoo | Fri., June 17 | 6-10 p.m. | San Antonio Zoo | $15 | Celebrate the kick-off to Pride in a wildly zoo-nique way.
- Pride Night | Sat., June 18 | 8 p.m. | Toyota Field, 5106 David Edwards Dr. | $16+ | Come out and enjoy the San Antonio FC for Pride night.
- Bud Light Pride & River Parade Celebration | Sat., June 18 | 12-8 p.m. | San Antonio Riverwalk | Free | Start the party at La Villita and then head on over to the Riverwalk to watch 17 colorful barges float along the river.
✨ Commemorating Juneteenth
- Texas Freedom Festival | Fri., June 17-Sun., June 19 | 11 a.m.-11 p.m. | Comanche Park, 2600 Rigsby Ave. | Free | Attend this family-friendly event featuring a freedom fair, cultural activities, and live music.
- Juneteenth Market | Sat., June 18 | 12 p.m. | 3455 Martin Luther King Dr. | Free | This local pop-up shop is an opportunity for the community to practice group economics and purchase cultural products.
- Juneteenth Night and Fundraiser | Sat., June 18 | 7 p.m. | Nelson Wolff Stadium | $75 | Watch the San Antonio Missions and meet the South Texas league Negro League players.
❤️ Celebrate Dad
- FatherFest | Sun., June 19 | 12-8 p.m. | Alamo Beer, 415 Burnet St. | Free | Enjoy live music, tons of beer, and lawn games in support of prostate cancer research.
- Father’s Day Brunch Comedy Show | Sun., June 19 | 2 p.m. | The Well, 5539 UTSA Blvd. | $10+ | Come down to The Well for a comedy set that’s sure to leave you in stitches.
- Father’s Day Pop-Up | Sat., June 18 + Sun., June 19 | 9 a.m. | Rancho Diaz | Free | BYOD (bring your own dad) to this pop-up at Pearl with tons of instruments on display from Alamo Music Center.