The 210 is a melting pot of local eateries serving up some very delicious dishes (we are a City of Gastronomy after all). But now, San Antonians can try a handful of them all in one spot. Think: Pearl Food Hall but on the Southside of town.
Here’s what you can expect on your first visit:
🍽️ An overview
- Port Provisions is located at 3331 General Hudnell Dr., a short 15-minute drive from downtown.
- The food hall is open Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 4-6:30 p.m. with the exception of the coffee shop hours being 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- It features seven local dining options along with a full-service bar.
- Patrons have the option to rent out the food hall for private events.
- Pro tip: you can grab a bite to eat + drink before a concert next door.
🍜 Food Hall
- Brevity Coffee Co. | This java shop makes coffee, smoothies, shakes, chai + other non-caffeinated beverages. Try this: the Coco Loco is made with coconut almond mocha.
- Big Bib’s BBQ | True Texas-style barbecue with all the meat and fixings. Try this: chopped brisket sandwich with a side of potato salad.
- Kuriya | If you’re craving ramen, they specialize in Japanese noodle soup, flavored broth, and a selection of meats or vegetables. Try this: Tonkotsu ramen with a side of chili paste for an extra kick.
- La Tienda de la Birria | Get a taste of Mexican flavors with an order of birria tacos and a side of consommé. Try this: frijoles dorados, crispy corn tortillas filled with beans and topped with queso fresco + crema.
- Capo’s Pizzeria | The menu features salad, appetizers, and New York-style pizza. Try this: you can’t go wrong with a classic pepperoni pie.
- Earl Abel’s | This local restaurant has been serving up home-style comfort food in SATX for 90 years. Try this: classic chicken sandwich made with a brioche bun and side of crispy french fries.
- The Pantry by Earl Abel’s | An extension of the Earl Abel’s restaurant, this spot is for the on-the-go type of person during lunch. Try this: the enormous cobb salad or chicken pesto panini.
🍹 Tech Pour
The bar has a happy hour every weekday from 2:30-6:30 p.m. House wine + margaritas, and select drafts are only $5.