It’s time to break out the green clothes + shamrock swag — today we celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
From attending festive parades to celebrating with a pint, we’re spreading the luck of the Irish with a list of 11 festive events happening all weekend long. 🍻
☘️ For the Foodie
- Irish Remix Menu | Today | 11 a.m.-10 p.m.| The Hayden, 4025 Broadway St. | Prices vary | Enjoy an Irish cuisine with a twist, as Chef Bill imparts Jewish influence on the classic cuisine.
- Costa Pacifica | Today | 11 a.m.-Midnight | 434 N. Loop 1604 W. Ste. 2101 | $5+ | Get ready for all-day specials on a small jalapeno ceviche, green enchiladas, green margaritas, Irish Mules, green beer + more.
- Bar-B-Cutie San Antonio | Today | 11 a.m.-8 p.m. | 5603 Presidio Pkwy. | Prices Vary | Grab your grub on with any flavored dozen wings and your choice of four beers + margaritas.
- Dyeing the River Green | Today | 1-3 p.m. | San Antonio River Walk | Free | Witness the San Antonio River magically turn green to celebrate Saint Patrick’s day.
- St. Patrick’s Day Artisan Show | Fri., March 18-Sun., March 20 | Times vary | San Antonio River Walk, 602 E. Commerce St. | Shop 40+ handmade artisan booths, including pottery, textiles, jewelry, woodwork, paintings, and beadwork.
- Bud Light St. Patrick’s Festival & River Parade | Sat., March 19 | 1-8 p.m. | Watch 12 Irish-themed floats make their way down the river along with live music + food trucks.
☘️ Where to grab a pint of Guinness
- St. Patrick’s Day Street Fest | Sat., March 19 | 12 p.m. | Howl At The Moon, 111 W. Crockett St. | Free | Enjoy an all day St. Patrick’s Day celebration with a silent disco party.
- St. Paddy’s Party Parade! | Thurs., March 17 + Sat., March 19 | Mad Dogs British Pub River Walk, 123 Losoya St. | $25 | Get the party started and cruise down the river on a river barge.
☘️ Listen to Live Music
- Shamrock-N-Roll | Today | 4-8 p.m. | Arneson River Theater, 418 Villita St. | Free | Enjoy the sounds of celtic rock, folk, and pub music.
- New Braunfels Firefighters Pipes and Drums | Today | 5 p.m. | Downtown, New Braunfels | Free | Experience a traditional St. Patrick’s Day pub crawl + listen to some tunes as you make your way through the city.