If you didn’t know, the month of May was designated as Asian Pacific American Heritage month by Congress in 1992 as a way to celebrate and commemorate the contributions of Asians and Pacific Islanders in the US.
Local businesses — Sari-Sari SATX and Deux South Creative — have come together to create the first-ever AAPI Heritage Month Restaurant Passport in the Alamo City.
Here’s how it works
- Pick up a passport at any participating location or print one to start your restaurant journey.
- Visit any participating AAPI-owned restaurant during the month of May, show your passport, receive a stamp + get a 10% discount on your purchase.
- At the end of the month, be the first to present your passport with 15+ stamps at either of the two Sari-Sari locations to receive free swag from Yelp San Antonio.
- Best Quality Daughter
- Big Aloha’s Aliʻi Cove Restaurant
- Boss Tea
- Chef’s Table
- Curry Boys BBQ
- Dashi Sichuan Kitchen & Bar
- Indy Coffee
- Kin Khao Thai
- Krazy Katsu
- The Magpie
- Momo House Nepali Style Dumpling
- Mr. G Sushi
- Noodle Tree
- Pinch Boil House
- Roll With Us Filipino & Cajun Fusion
- Sari-Sari Filipino Restaurant Market and Bakery
- Sari-Sari Supper Club
- Sichuan House
- Singhs Vietnamese
- Sitxs & Stone
- Suck It Asian Kitchen
- Suck It Mixology
- Thai Buri
- Wow Wow Hawaiian Lemonades
- Zaatar Lebanese Grill
While we encourage you to join in and participate in this wonderful initiative, dining in or picking up from any local AAPI restaurant year-round will not only show your support, but help our AAPI community continue to grow for years to come.
Make sure to follow AAPI-San Antonio on Instagram for events and community initiatives.