Along with all the wonderful events we shared at the beginning of the newsletter, Pearl has also announced a month-long celebration for Hispanic Heritage Month.
From a grand Viva Dieciséis event to retail specials, here’s a breakdown of what you can expect throughout the Pearl property Thurs., Sept. 15-Sat., Oct. 15.
Viva Dieciséis | Fri., Sept. 16 | 5-7 p.m. | Celebrate Mexican Independence Day with mariachi performances,, loteria games, and a traditional grito by Consul General of Mexico.
🎉 Retail Specials
- Dos Carolinas | Will host a 15-20% off sale from Thurs., Sept. 15-Sat., Sept. 24.
- Curio + Larder at Hotel Emma | Will feature Latinx makers at both locations with Larder hosting a 17HERNÁN mole event on Sat., Sept. 17.
- Hotel Emma | Throughout the month, the award-winning hotel will host a series of tastings featuring Latinx goods for guests of the hotel.
- Feliz Modern Pop | This vibrant puro SATX shop is planning to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with displays featuring Latinx makers and brands.
- Rancho Diaz | You can celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by visiting this Southwestern-inspired shop that will showcase displays featuring artist Hailey Marmolejo, Del Alma Imports + Tex Mex Dance Party.
🎉 Culinary Celebrations
- Jazz, TX | This beloved jazz bar will host a Salsa night with Jose Amador and NATIAO Latin Jazz on Sat., Sept. 17.
- Boiler House | Taste the new mezcal margarita with jalapeño and cilantro called “The San Antonian” in celebration of the city’s vibrant blend of cultures.
- Chilaquil | Located inside the Bottling Department will add mole chilaquiles to the menu for Dieciséis and will offer free aguas frescas with purchase throughout the month.
- La Gloria | Expect to see a variety of new specials on the menu including Chiles en Nogada, Bandera Elote, and Bandera Margarita.