Table of Contents
Looking for something new to sink your teeth into? Head to the Food Hall at Bottling Department at Pearl for its latest two culinary pop-ups.
Pasta Factory will offer fresh takes on classic pasta dishes, while Three Six General will have the Texas barbecue of your dreams.
Hungry yet? Here’s a forkful of facts about each:
🍝 Pasta Factory
- This pop-up is a new venture from the husband-and-wife team behind Chilaquil — so you already know we’re in love.
- Half of that team, chef and owner Orlando Aguirre, says they’re excited to “share the food that connects our community.”
- Expect new spins on dishes like lasagna, pasta bolognese, and fettuccine alfredo with add-ons like shrimp and chicken.
- For dessert, tiramisu is on the menu.
🍗 Three Six General
- This central Texas-style barbecue hails from San Marcos and was created in 2019.
- You might recognize its delicious flavors from the Pearl Farmers Market.
- Three Six General’s mission is to source ingredients locally and do its butchering in-house.
- Expect fried chicken sandwiches, pastrami sandwiches, wings, mac-and-cheese, and brand new oak-smoked meats.
Ready to sample each? Head to Food Hall at 312 Pearl Pkwy, Building 6, open seven days a week at 8 a.m. (see various closing times here).