If you enjoyed the bluebonnet field at the Botanical Garden’s Lightscape last year, then you won’t want to miss its return this year — along with some brand new installations.
Save the Date
Lightscape opens to the public on Friday, Nov. 11, and will run on select evenings through Jan. 8, 2023. Tickets are limited — and go fast — so be sure to get yours soon. Admission to Lightscape includes:
- Free, ADA accessible shuttles for off-site parking (also free)
- Festive food and drink available for purchase (including s’mores kits to roast over the fire during your visit)
- Entry to view over one million lights spanning across a one-mile walking trail
Discounted tickets for SABOT members, and VIP tickets with on-site parking are available.
Over 80% of this year’s light trail features completely new installations. Here are some of the highlights:
- Kinetic Hues: A walk-thru installation with 12 kaleidoscope-like moving pillars. The resulting shadows morph into a constantly changing experience.
- Flower Forest: Giant color-changing flowers from UK-based artist Jigantics stand tall with light, color, and bursts of energy.
Check out these breathtaking installations returning this year:
- Bluebonnets: A giant illuminated field inspired by the Texas state flower.
- Winter Cathedral: This beautiful tunnel of lights was a favorite spot for photos last year.