Table of Contents
Looking for some last-minute Halloween plans? We’ve got you covered with this guide for ghouls of all ages.
Get in a good scare
- 13th Floor | Tuesday, Oct. 31 + Friday, Nov. 3-Saturday, Nov. 4 | Times vary | 1203 E. Commerce St. | $24.99+ | Make your way through a post-apocalyptic world or get spooked by prisoners in a nightmarish maze.
- Fright Fest | Tuesday, Oct., 31 | 5-11 p.m. | Six Flags Fiesta Texas | $45+ | Get ready for thrills and chills as you make your way through scare zones, haunted houses + more.
- Trick-O-Treat in the Garden | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 8 a.m.-7 p.m. | San Antonio Botanical Garden | $3+ for non-members, Free for members | Dress up in your favorite Halloween costume and collect candy from around the garden.
- Zoo Boo | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 9 a.m.-7 p.m. | San Antonio Zoo | Celebrate the spookiest time of the year at this family-friendly event featuring trick-or-treating, pumpkin spice, and everything nice at our local zoo.
- More Delightful Than Frightful | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 4-9 p.m. | Morgan’s Wonderland | $5 | Take part in a safe night of trick-or-treating while enjoying the park’s attractions that you know and love.
- Spooklandia | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 4-7 p.m. | PicaPica Plaza, 910 SE Military Dr., San Antonio | Free | This community event will include a costume contest, kids activities, trick-or-treating, face painting, food, and more.
- Vegan Trunk or Treat | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 6-8 p.m. | Miss Chickpea’s Bake Shop, 10105 Broadway., San Antonio | Free | Wear a costume + try both savory and sweet vegan treats.
If you’re too old to trick-or-treat
- Halloween Masquerave | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 7 p.m. | Black Potion, 1900 Fredericksburg Rd., Ste. 101, San Antonio | $8-$15 | Wear your costume, dance the night away, and take part in gaming tournaments.
- Copa Wine Bar Special | Tuesday, Oct. 31 + Wednesday, Nov. 1 | 3-11 p.m. | Copa Wine Bar, 19141 Stone Oak Pkwy. | Price of purchase | Get into the Hallowine spirit with $5 glasses of Ravenswood Old World Zinfandel and Prayers for Saints Chardonnay.
- Trick or Drink: Halloween Bar Crawl | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 6 p.m. | Hard Rock Cafe, 111 W. Crockett St., San Antonio | $15 | Pick up your wristband and enjoy no cover + drink specials at participating bars like Pink Shark, Howl at the Moon, and Merkaba.
- Halloween Masquerade Soiree | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 7-8:30 p.m. | Zocca Cuisine d’Italia, The Westin Riverwalk, 420 W. Market St., San Antonio | $99 | Indulge your senses in a spooky-themed dining experience featuring a three-course meal with wine pairings from Prisoner Wine Company.
- Spooky Loteria Night | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 6-9 p.m. | Bar Rojo at Grand Hyatt San Antonio River Walk, 600 E. Market St., San Antonio | Free | Join Shiner Beer for a night of games, costumes, and eats.
- Hallow-Swing | Tuesday, Oct. 31 | 7-10 p.m. | The St. Anthony Hotel, 300 E. Travis St. , San Antonio | $20-$30 | This epic Halloween party includes live music from the Dirty River Jazz Band, a costume contest, and hand-crafted cocktails.