If candy around Halloween isn’t your thing, then we have some spooky eats you don’t want to miss. Bakery Lorraine is bringing back its Halloween pastries beginning Saturday, Oct. 28 through Halloween on Tuesday, Oct. 31. Swing by one of its San Antonio locations to satisfy your sweet tooth craving.
Whether you’re loading up on treats for your Halloween-themed party or giving your trick-or-treaters something extra special, here’s what we know about the treats:
- Black Cat Tart: Milk chocolate mousse with a white chocolate mousse filling, chocolate shortbread base, chocolate eyes, and ears.
- White Chocolate Mummy Tart: Buttery lemon curd in a tart shell topped with torched meringue and two chocolate chips.
- Spooky Chocolate Caramel Tart: Salted caramel with a white chocolate glaze and chocolate bats.
- Gingerbread Voodoo Doll: Gingerbread cookie dipped in milk chocolate + royal icing decor.
- Ghost Moonpie: House made graham crackers with honey marshmallow, and dipped in a white chocolate.
Don’t miss: The first 30 children to enter at any Bakery Lorraine on Halloween will receive a free macaron.