Finding your favorite food truck isn’t easy. When you find it, it’s so worth the trouble — but why not take the guesswork out in the first place?
Enter: San Antonio’s array of food truck parks. These outdoor gathering places host a wide variety of rotating vendors (from sushi to small batch coffee), plus other amenities that make them the perfect hangouts. Here’s some of our favorites.
El Camino | 1009 Avenue B
- Featuring: Wood fire pizza, lumpia, açai bowls, barbecue brisket
- Plus: A full outdoor bar with craft beer + margarita slushies
- Open: Mon.-Wed. 4 p.m.-12 a.m.; Thurs.-Sun. 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
The Point Park | 24188 Boerne Stage Rd.
- Featuring: Tortas, gyros, sushi, lobster rolls, sweet Thai tea
- Plus: Quantum Coffee + a dog treat truck
- Open: Tue.-Thurs. 8 a.m.-2 p.m.; Fri.-Sat. 8 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sun. 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Area 51 Food Park | 12275 Potranco Rd.
- Featuring: Tacos, tamales, and more depending on the night (stay updated on trucks that will be serving food via Facebook)
- Plus: Live music + a big screen with sports and movie showings on certain days
- Open: Thurs. + Sun. 5-9 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 5-11 p.m.
The Block | 14530 Roadrunner Way
- Featuring: Street tacos, vegan burgers, fried chicken sandwiches, empanadas, Bulgogi fries + plates
- Plus: A covered bar and patio with an extensive drink menu
- Open: Tues.-Thurs. 5 p.m.-12 a.m., Fri. 5 p.m.-2 a.m., Sat. 12 p.m.-2 a.m., Sun. 12 p.m.-12 a.m.
Alamo Ranch Food Truck Park & Cantina | 5615 Lone Star Pkwy.
- Featuring: Chalupas, milkshakes, pizza, brisket, coffee, lumpia, burgers, popsicles
- Plus: A seasonal pumpkin patch + a Halloween festival coming up on Sat., Oct. 15
- Open: Tues.-Sun., various hours dependent on food truck
Rancho 181 | 13514 US-181 North