It’s back-to-school season, meaning it’s time to update your wardrobe + elevate your personal style. Instead of shopping at a retail store, opt to buy at a second-hand or vintage store.
Shoppers benefit from buying in many ways:
- First, it’s eco-friendly, meaning you are lengthening the “life” of an article of clothing.
- Second, there are higher chances of finding unique pieces that’ll help you stand out from your peers (call it gatekeeping your fave outfit).
- Third, you’d be directly supporting local businesses.
Here’s a list of five of the trendiest thrift + vintage shops in San Antonio:
- Hello Tallulah | Shop a specially curated collection of vintage clothing + grab some classic pieces for 20% off this entire week in celebration of back to school.
- Sundown Vintage | This Etsy store offers vintage finds for both casual and formal wear + this Friday Sundown Vintage will be selling at OFFERING from 5-10 p.m.
- Tightwad Thrift | High-quality second-hand clothing ranging from tops and bottoms + be sure to check out the $1 section.
- MINT Vintage| Find groovy accessories perfect for tying together an outfit + browse the selection of colorful home decor.
- Divine Sunshine | Explore fashion through the decades at this vintage shop selling clothes, home decor, jewelry, and stickers.