SATX is famed for its sunny skies, however, rainy days are to be expected for the rest of the week. If you find yourself looking itching for an outing but have nowhere to go, use this guide for fun indoor activities:
- Immersive Van Gogh Experience, 221 Burleson St. | This exhibition is in honor of the late artist, and has toured all over the world. Guests can experience immersive projections of Vincent van Gogh’s most famous paintings including “Irises,” “Sunflowers,” and “Starry Night.”
- Clay Casa, 502 Embassy Oaks #107 | Clay Casa is a pottery shop and studio where customers can paint their own ceramic pieces. Spend some quality time with your friends + family by getting creative.
- Bowlero, 13307 San Pedro Ave and 4330 Thousand Oaks | Bowlero is great for those that like to get in the competitive spirit. This entertainment center has bowling alleys, arcade games + bar serving up draft beers, cocktails, and snacks.
- UTSA Institute of Texan Cultures, 801 E. César E. Chávez Blvd | This educational center highlights the rich history of Texas. Admission to the museum is by donation.
- The Amazing Mirror Maze, 217 Alamo Plaza | Take the kiddos to walk around in a fun mirror maze with many optical illusions.