Calling all local foodies and winos. The Austin Food & Wine Festival is returning for its 12th year on Saturday Nov. 4 through Sunday Nov. 5. Come eat and drink your way through this two-day festival featuring chefs, restaurants, and wine + spirits experts.
Even though the festival is in our neighboring city to the north (Howdy ATXtoday), festival goers have the chance to see 13 San Antonio-area chefs. Here are a few to check out:
- Nicola Blaque (The Jerk Shack)
- Kristina Zhao (DASHI Sichuan Kitchen + Bar)
- James Beard Award-nominated chefs Diego Galicia and Rico Torres (Mixtli)
- Jason Dady (Dady Restaurant Group)
Check out the full chef line up.
Here’s a breakdown of the weekend:
- Food events including Made In Texas, Hands-On Grilling, and Fire Pit, featuring bites hot off the flames
- Cooking demonstrations + conversations
- Food and drink samples
- Live music
Tickets for the two day festival are now available.