Did you know that the CoSA Department of Arts & Culture alone has erected over 600 pieces of art across the city? In fact, this year, $5 million in funds — secured through a federal grant — will be allocated to arts + culture according to the city’s recently adopted FY 2023 budget.
We know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but want to share some of our favorite artworks.
- Alas de México (Wings of Mexico) | Artist: Jorge Marín
- “Bloom” series | Arist: Leticia Huerta
- F.I.S.H. | Artist: Donald Lipski
- Spheres of Reflection | Artist: Kaldric Dow
- Gwangju Pavilion | Artist: Korean craftsmen