The Lonesome Rose will celebrate its five-year anniversary next week with plenty of musical acts to get your boot scootin’ boogie on.
Here’s what to expect for the anniversary event lineup.
Wednesday, Nov. 15
- Cowboy Karaoke Night: Join the bar for a free night of karaoke from 9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 16
- Garrett T. Capps: Head of his band, NASA Country, and plays lots of Tex-Mex rock n’ roll.
- Hickoids: An Austin-based cow-punk band.
- The Sons of Hercules: A rock band influenced by The Stooges, MC5, New York Dolls, and more.
- Strawberry Jams Vinyl: The dynamic DJ duo group consisting of Alyssa Bunting Sheppard and Veronica.
Friday, November 17
- Dale Watson: A singer, guitarist, and songwriter championing “Ameripolitan” as a new genre of original music.
- Santiago Jimenez Jr.: A Grammy-award nominated Conjunto artist.
- Christine Roberts and the So & So’s: Featuring lo-fi folk country blues.
Saturday, November 18:
- Brennen Leigh: an American singer songwriter and a guitar + mandolin player.
- Los Texamaniacs: a conjunto band created by Max Baca in 1997.
Sunday, Nov. 19
- The Texases: a classic country cover band.
You can find tickets online, and shows are expected to sell out quickly.