In celebration of #DrinkUpWeek, we’re kicking off this Monday with a coffee-crazed challenge for our readers. Our team has created a coffee crawl map with all of our participating java spots — because why should pubs have all the fun?
Here are the 15+ local coffee businesses that’ll perk up your week.
☕ Local Coffee Founders, 302 Pearl Pkwy., St. 118
- Head to Pearl for a delicious Cold Brew Lemonade made with a crisp and refreshing blend of tart/sweet lemonade mixed with smooth cold brew. Pro tip: Make sure to show the SATXtoday flyer (more on that if you scroll down) + mention you saw them in the newsletter to get 20% off.
☕ Alleycat Coffee, 317 Probandt St.
- Located in Southtown, this coffee truck is serving up java with a SATX twist like the Big Red Latte + Sandía y Limon Agua Fresca. Pro tip: Purchase the “Who you gonna call?” and receive 15% off any drink order.
☕ Pulp Coffee Roasters, 503 Chestnut St.
- This hidden gem is a local specialty coffee wholesale roaster on the Eastside of town. Hours to grab a cup of joe inside their newly expanded tasting room are Mon.-Sat., 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Pro tip: 1 free drink when you buy a bag of Pulp Coffee beans or 10% OFF drinks when you mention “Drink Up Week” and present the SATXtoday flyer.
☕ Archies Coffee Lounge, 9630 Huebner Rd., Ste 101
- Check out the cocktail happy hour that happens daily from 3-6 p.m. Pro tip: Get 20% off cocktails + 10% off the summer sparkling lemonades and plant-based energy drinks with the SATXtoday flyer.
☕ Devils River Whiskey, 2700 N Interstate 35
- Enjoy the July cocktail of the month — Devils Brew — made with Devils River Coffee Bourbon. Pro tip: SATXtoday readers can get 10% off cocktails by showing the SATXtoday flyer and mentioning you saw them in our newsletter.
☕ Tuxedo Cat’s Coffee, 6075 Heath Rd.
- Located at Palm Buddha, this cute coffee truck is serving up organic, gluten-free, plant-based beverages. Pro tip: Get a taste of this mobile coffee truck’s limited edition “Endless Summer” menu. Drinks include Midsummer Knights, Carnival Kitty, and the Beachy Banana.
☕ Cajun Coffee Shack, 11618 Potranco Rd.
- This veteran-owned espresso stand is serving up some sweet frappes, shakes + more. Pro tip: Get double points on the new White Chocolate Blackberry Tart drink. Bonus: Military + first responders always receive a 10% discount.
☕ Savage Coffee Co., 12221 Alamo Ranch Pkwy.
- Our recommendation of the day: Try the Iced Chatalatte and avocado toast — you will not be disappointed. Bonus: Tuesdays + Wednesdays from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. all large iced drinks are $1 off, including the Honey Coconut Latte.
☕ Coffee Crush, 18010 Bulverde Rd. #109
- This local gem is known for its handcrafted coffee, pastries + eats. Pro tip: Snag an iced horchata latte with a special price of $4 all week long.
☕Berry to Bean Coffee House, 3900 Broadway St.
- This Alamo Heights coffee shop specializes in coffee, juices, smoothies + vegan pastries. Pro tip: Enjoy 10% discount on summer drink menu items featuring Southern Delight Sweet Tea, Cabana Boy, U’Berry Latte, and Heat Wave Smoothie.
☕ Folklores Coffee House, 359 Bustillos and 1526 E. Grayson
- This barrio coffee shop now has two locations + you’ll fall in love with the new, limited-time drink — The Love Buzz — featuring strawberry, matcha, and espresso.
powered by Proxi
☕ Cool Beans Cafe, 17803 La Cantera Terrace Ste. 8123
- Enjoy 10% off the Iced Caramel Dream, a classic delicious beverage with the house-made vanilla syrup + Ghirardelli caramel sauce drizzled along the edges, and using espresso beans from Puerto Rico’s coffee museum in Ciales, PR.
☕ Eight Ball Coffee, 1302 S. St. Mary’s St.
- One of the newest coffee trucks in Southtown, you don’t want to miss out on these two limited-time drinks: Peach Mango Cold Brew + Watermelon Cucumber Mint Lemonade.
☕Candlelight Coffeehouse and Wine Bar, 107 Kings Court
- Open early for java + brunch, let’s toast to the mimosa set with the signature house bottle of champagne + a choice of juice for only $15.95.
☕ Corner Coffee & More, 2720 Pleasanton Rd.
- Located on the Southside, this puro SATX coffee shop has a deal on its beverages every day of the week. Pro tip: try the signature favorite, The Canela Loca, made with two shots of espresso, cinnamon + vanilla flavor, and your choice of milk. Show the flyer + mention you saw them in our newsletter and get 10% off your entire order.
☕Tripolis Mediterranean Grill and Coffee Shop, 322 Valley Hi Drive #105
- The limonadas Mediterranean style are a must-try. Pro tip: Grab BOGO deals on all these beverages all week long.
☕ Mudslingers, 2404 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
- In a rush? Mudslingers has you covered with its drive-thru window open 365 days. This week only, make sure to check out the “Christmas in July” specials and try all of its signature winter flavors like pumpkin spice and gingerbread cookie. Pro tip: Enjoy 20% off The Mudslinger, made with espresso, steamed milk, Ghirardelli chocolate, caramel sauce, and whip cream.
- Located in the Hill Country we recommend to try the Quantum Coffee Green Cold Brew (Green JOElt) only sold at Just The Drip during the summer, featuring raw coffee, cucumber, ginger, mint, lime, and sweetened with agave.
☕ Southbound Coffee, 246 E. Cevallos
- Enjoy five limited-time summer menu items, including the Tiki Tea, Flower Power, Mint Summer, Just Peachy, and It’s Bananas at thiscute pink truck in Southtown
☕ Early Bird Coffee, Huebner Oaks Shopping Center
- Located inside the most insta-worthy airstream, the early bird gets the… 10% off the Horchata Tiramisu Cold Foam Latte.
☕Café Azteca, 106 Jefferson St.
- Two words: Mazapan Waffles. Also, SATXtoday readers can enjoy 20% off Café de Olla.
☕ Press Coffee, 4035 Broadway St.
- Head to Press for the ultimate earthy green plant vibes + snag 10% off new summer drinks, including the Pineapple Matcha Iced Latte, Orange Dreamsicle Iced Latte, and Italian soda drinks.
Ready to get on the grind and complete this crawl yourself? Tag us in your photos on social media with #SATXtoday + #DrinkUpWeek