Monday’s are a great start for something new + fresh. To celebrate the start of a new week, San Antonio Parks and Recreation shared a list of new workout classes for the month of August. Monday Motivation anyone?
Fitness in the Park is a free initiative for San Antonio residents to get out and get their bodies moving.
This month’s classes will feature bike boot camp, core training + mobile fitness opportunities. Here are five classes we’re looking forward to:
- Intro to Parkour | Mondays | 6:00 p.m. | Outdoor San Pedro Springs Park | Meet at The Public Theater of San Antonio and learn the fundamentals of Parkour.
- Qigong | Mondays | 9 a.m. | Denman Estate Park | Meet at the open field by the Korean monument and get ready to optimize energy within the body, mind + spirit.
- Hula | 6 p.m. | Wednesdays | Hamilton Community Center | Perfect for ages 6+, learn the artistic dance of Hula.
- Aqua Board HIIT | 6 p.m. | Mondays | Elmendorf Lake Park | Grab your swimsuit and head to the park’s pool to burn calories in the water.
- Circuit Training | 5:30 P.M. | Tuesdays | Bonnie Conner Park | Use the outdoor fitness equipment to get a heart-pumping cardio workout.